Thank you for your interest in the Kelly Farm Kingfish Swim Team!
We are looking forward to a great summer with plenty of opportunities for fun. Things may change along the way - that's just the way it is these days - so we ask for your patience and flexibility. We have every confidence that Swim Team 2022 will be a blast!
What makes the Kelly Farm Kingfish so awesome?
- Daily practice (M-F, except meet days) with our amazing coaching staff
- Three coaches and a team coordinator keep things organized and running smoothly
- Focus is on stroke development, skill improvement and FUN!
- Training aids include kickboards, pull buoys, paddles, and fins
- Weekly meets
- Celebration of individual achievement - speeding tickets for each improved swim
- Special events, including Swimapalooza, Team Picnic, End of Season Celebration, and Shark Week fun!
We are planning on a regular meet schedule for the first time in 3 years! This means we will have dual meets - against one other team - and meets that involve all four Greeley teams.
Swimmers must participate in at least two meets. If your swimmer qualifies for State, and wants to participate, their rule is that swimmers must participate in at least 2 dual meets, so it is our rule, too.
- Swimmers must provide their own swimsuit and goggles.
- A team cap is required. This is our team uniform. A Kingfish logo cap is $16. Personalized caps can also be ordered. They are sold in sets of 2 for $40 and are only available until May 15th.
If you have a cap from a previous year, you do not need to purchase a new one.
All other equipment is provided - kickboards, pull buoys, paddles, and new this year: FINS! If you choose to bring and use your own equipment, please make sure they are labeled.
- If you are a Class A or Class C member of Kelly Farm Pool - $110 PER SWIMMER
- If you are NOT a member of Kelly Farm Pool - $140 PER SWIMMER (This might be a great time to consider joining Kelly Farm Pool! Go to kellyfarmpool.org/membership if you are interested in learning more about membership at Kelly Farm Pool, and saving money on your swim team registration.)
We accept payment by cash or check, and new this year - by credit card! With credit card payment, there is a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 with each transaction. Debit cards are not accepted.
All of our meets--except Swimapalooza--will be meets where swimmers can potentially qualify for the State Meet. In order to make this possible, we need a lot of volunteers for each meet. A volunteer deposit of $85/family is required. It will be refunded when the volunteer requirement is fulfilled. By the beginning of the season, we will know how many volunteer shifts each family will need to do -- probably 2-3 -- and put out sign-ups for each meet. Since most families will fulfill their requirement and have their deposit returned, we ask that this be a separate check, due Monday, June 6th, payable to KFPRA (Kelly Farm Pool & Racquet Association)
Registration Deadline: May 15, 2022. Late registration subject to availability. Contact email@example.com to inquire.